The International French School of Bratislava (EFIB) is a private school with an international curriculum under Slovak law and parent management.
Its founder is the Association for a French School in Bratislava (AEFB).
All parents of students are members of this non-profit association.
As such, they can :
- participate and vote at general meetings,
- volunteer in the management committee,
- contribute, within their means, to the smooth running of the school.
The Management Committee is composed of parents of students, elected at the annual General Assembly. It elects from among its members, for a period of two years, an executive committee composed of a president, one or more vice-presidents, a treasurer and a secretary.
Its office maintains a close working relationship and cooperation with the management of the institution for a shared and efficient governance.
It does not intervene in pedagogical decisions.
The Association for a French School in Bratislava (AEFB) is a signatory of the agreement with the Agency for French Education Abroad (AEFE).
This agreement has been renewed in November 2021 for a period of 5 years.
The members of the AEFB board in 2023 are:
- Jérôme VALETTE, President
- Lucia DOURY, Vice-president
- Michaela HIERNARD, Vice-president
- Svetlana WARADZINOVÁ, Treasurer
- Katarína KORECKÁ, Secretary
- Soňa DZUROŠKOVÁ, Member of the management committee
- Ivan ŠTEFUNKO, Member of the management committee
Contact : email@example.com